*CALL FOR PRICING ON MULTIPLES AND CONFIGURATIONS*
Installations for our current service area when feasible can save on direct shipping costs to customer for in stock items with purchase of Box & Post. Ask about an Installation.
The M1-LT mailbox is made of heavy-duty 1/8″ thick steel (11 gauge). Half as thick as our other mailboxes, but it can still take a beating. The M1-LT is thicker than any other locking mailbox on the market and designed for those needing a high security option without the extreme weight. The M1-LT can hold an average of one week of mail. Included are two high-security tubular keys for the 7 pin tubular lock (which is upgradable), and free address numbers. Why purchase the M1-LT? It’s strong, built like a small “tank”, and ready to defend your mail!
Features of the Small Standard Mailbox
- 68lbs (Mailbox only)
- ¼” steel shell (as with all Fort Knox Mailboxes)
- 3/16” reinforced steel doors
- All hand welded design (no spot welds or rivets)
- 7 Tubular lock (upgradeable)
- High performance powder coating inside and out
- Average of 1 weeks of mail storage
- Pre-drilled for Fort Knox’s steel post or racks (can be installed on a breakaway post)
- Can be custom adjusted and upgraded
Dimensions: 10″ x 10.25″ x 20″ at 38 LBS
Special powder coating colors are available upon request.