*CALL FOR PRICING ON MULTIPLES AND CONFIGURATIONS*
Installations for our current service area when feasible can save on direct shipping costs to customer for in stock items with purchase of Box & Post. Ask about an Installation.
All Fort Knox mailboxes come with a high quality, pick-proof, 7-pin tumblar tubular lock. These locks have been used for over 8 years, in over 6,000 mailboxes with no problems. There are other styles of locks offered. One is a “Slam-Lock” for people who receive packages often. There are high security Abloy and Medeco Locks which are a more secure lock for those who are worried about heavy tampering to their mailbox. These locks are made to take a beating!
Features of the Senator Mailbox
- 152lbs (Mailbox only)
- ¼” steel shell (as with all Fort Knox Mailboxes)
- 3/16” reinforced steel doors
- 2” Continuous welded steel hinge
- ¼” steel powder coated red flag
- All hand welded design (no spot welds or rivets)
- 3” Outgoing compartment
- 7 Tubular lock (upgradeable)
- Brushed satin nickel pull
- 2 Heavy duty magnets
- High performance powder coating inside and out
- Average of 2 weeks of mail storage
- Pre-drilled for Fort Knox’s steel post or racks (can be installed on a breakaway post)
- Can be custom adjusted and upgraded
Dimensions: 18”H x 12”W x 23”L
Special powder coating colors are available upon request
Mailbox Posts Are Sold Separately, see below in the “You May Also Like” for the posts options available for the Fort Knox Senator mailbox.