*CALL FOR PRICING ON MULTIPLES AND CONFIGURATIONS*
Installations for our current service area when feasible can save on direct shipping costs to customer for in stock items with purchase of Box & Post. Ask about an Installation.
All Fort Knox mailboxes come with a high quality, pick-proof, 7-pin tumblar tubular lock. These locks have been used for over 8 years, in over 6,000 mailboxes with no problems. There are other styles of locks offered. One is a”Slam-Lock” for people who receive packages often. These are high security Abloy and Medeco Locks which are a more secure lock for those who are worried about heavy tampering to their mailbox. These locks are made to take a beating!
Features of the Small Standard Mailbox
- 68lbs (Mailbox only)
- ¼” steel shell (as with all Fort Knox Mailboxes)
- 3/16” reinforced steel doors
- All hand welded design (no spot welds or rivets)
- 7 Tubular lock (upgradeable)
- High performance powder coating inside and out
- Average of 1 weeks of mail storage
- Pre-drilled for Fort Knox’s steel post or racks (can be installed on a breakaway post)
- Can be custom adjusted and upgraded
Dimensions: 10”H x 10”W x 21”
Special powder coating colors are available upon request.